E-MAIL – [email protected]
CALL US – 07890 36 12 43
If for any reason you are not delighted with your purchases from customdesignsuk.com, we will happily provide an exchange or a refund on condition that:
1. Goods are returned to us within 14 days for U.K. orders or within 21 days for international orders;
2. Goods have not been worn,washed or used and are in ‘as sold’ condition;
3. Have a copy of our invoice/delivery note returned with the goods.
Return postage is the responsibility of the Customer, unless goods have a fabric or manufacturing defect. WE RECOMMEND THAT RETURNS ARE PROPERLY AND SECURELY WRAPPED AND ARE SENT VIA A RECORDED DELIVERY/GUARANTEED SIGNED DELIVERY SERVICE TO CUSTOMDESIGNSUK AS WE CANNOT TAKE RESPONSIBILTY FOR RETURNS LOST OR DAMAGED IN THE POST.
All returns should be addressed to:
Custom Designs UK
UNIT 10 Kirklees Wire Works, Grove street, Brighouse, West Yorkshire HD6 1PL, United Kingdom
Please do not send any other correspondence to this address other than returns.
All International (non U.K.) returns should be declared as ‘unwanted returns’ for customs purposes.
We usually process a refund or exchange within 5-10 working days of receipt of your return. We will email you confirmation of the refund. After receiving the confirmation email, please allow a further 5-10 working days for the refund to be credited to your account. Unfortunately, this time frame is dictated by your bank or card issuer and is outside of our control. Your refund will be credited to the same card with which you made your original purchase.
We do not refund postage charges on ordered goods unless the goods have a fabric or manufacturing defect.
|1.Clean the area where you will be placing your wall sticker. Ensure the area is free from dirt/grease and then dry before commencing. If you have a sticker set : cut into individual stickers to be applied separately.
2. Lay the sticker out on a flat surface and run the enclosed scraper lightly over the sticker (clear transfer side).
3. Carefully peel back the paper support making sure the sticker stays on the clear paper.(if having trouble – keep re-pressing with the scraper).
4. Carefully position the sticker loosely on your wall/ceiling (but don’t fully stick down yet!).
5. Run the scraper over the sticker working from the centre outwards to prevent air bubbles.
6. Wait 10 minutes then peel back the clear paper ensuring sticker is fully adhered to your surface. (peel back slowly to ensure wall paint doesn’t come off with the clear paper).
N.B The adhesive is very sticky so please take care when moving the sticker when the backing is off (it can easily stick to itself!)
Please follow these instructions carefully as we cannot be held responsible for incorrectly applied stickers and damage to paintwork through incorrect application. Above all – please take your time!